nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February -- rescinding reds

I have been skipping school on a regular basis, a result of constant late nights and too much gaming of my FIfa. Today I had a tan at east coast. How idyllic can life be. But I did make some attempts at reading my anatomy book. I must stop treating it like a literature text and approach it like a geography subject. Or shall I combine both?
fathom.... fathomless.
Should have updated my blog after coming back from China, but with so many modern day distractions catching up with me, where do I find the time?
My teenage year distractions were argubly girls and internet chatting. That was eons ago. Just a mindless sidetrack here.
I love China, could have bought a village and lived like an emperor for a few years, at least an emperor among the paupers. Thought we went there to do community work, bought resevoirs, conceive a drainage system for a deaf old lady, visit the lepers and educate kids from the villages. We did plenty of such things, most of them somewhat, and when heaven intervened with our digging of the drain, we gave the money to the locals to finish the job for us.
But I did not feel like I did community service, the service was to myself I realised. Nothing changed as I resumed my normal routine. But something did change in me. Aware of life in a foreign land, saw with my old eyes how they lived over there in the land of the ancient dragons. Interesting. Good memories .
I guess in my next twenty entries, I Shall carrying on describing my experience. A belated recording of two weeks worth of memories, probably much more than that in terms of the gains to my soul.
It has been relatively long, long enough for me to feel uncomfortable, since I have written in passable english.
I always reflect in here, which makes reading this goddamnthing tiresome as there is no beginning, maybe many as I drifted from one to another. No ending also because there shouldnt be isolated episodes in one's life. Instead a continuous serial airs.
Shall end this forced rambling with an intelligent email I received.
Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women(and what they actually mean)
10. I think of you as a brother.(You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in “Deliverance.”)
9. There's a slight difference in our ages.(I don't want to do my dad.)
8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.a(You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)
7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)
6. I've got a boyfriend. (I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)
5. I don't date men where I work.(I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)
4. It's not you, it's me. (It's you.)
3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)
2. I'm celibate.(I've sworn off only the men like you.)
1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's the male perspective thing.)

In response...The male perspective on the same issue...Top 10 rejection lines given by Men(and what they actually mean...)
10. I think of you as a sister.(You're ugly.)
9. There's a slight difference in our ages.(You're ugly.)
8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.(You're ugly.)
7. My life is too complicated right now.(You're ugly.)
6. I've got a girlfriend.(You're ugly.)
5. I don't date women where I work.(You're ugly.)
4. It's not you, it's me.(You're ugly.)
3. I'm concentrating on my career.(You're ugly.)
2. I'm celibate.(You're ugly.)
1. Let's be friends.(You're sinfully ugly.)

No comments: