nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

When the land is dark


3.40am. As the minute hand continues its circular journey around the clock face, the hour hand waits eagarly for their reunion... I was reading, was playing my usual game and was waiting for the football match to start. I am turning into a fanatic nowadays. Too much obsession and too little self control.
I have been reading up on the history of the club. Ted Drake, Mathew Hardings, Terry venerables and co. With the game with liverpool this weekend, things are definitely going to get interesting. Of course, there is also the Barcelona match at home on the 22nd. Not in the finest of form recently, but still headstrong and determined to win. My kind of club.

Did i mention somewhere I was going to talk about Yunnan?
A picture taking at the olive plantation. Tried to pose. I thought it looks pretty decent. An olive plantation started by god. God in a dream had inspired this young man, who was soon to cross vast oceans and myraid barriers to just set up this olive plantation.








I wish I could can started. I waited and waited but the pictures just will not load.














And finally, they are here. It was a surprise to see caucasians abound, owning land in china, trying to convert the local practice of growing tobacco into that of olive planting. All because God appeared in their dreams.
Admirable though. And actually they are a pair of fantastic couple, a small world of their own, blissed and contented. Do I see myself in a similar position in the future? That we would have to wait and see.
It was more of a sight seeing trip, there in the mountains, our glances not impeded by any monstrous modern building, Our eyes roamed and soared above and around. How magnificent is nature.



Can I find any words to describe? Not within my abilities.
No way will I be able to conjure up the imagery of gigantic hills dressed with green vegetation, wearing hats made of white flurry clouds, the rise and the fall of the landscape, peppered with red and grey soil. As much as I fail, the pictures do not do the view justice, but thats the best I can do. The best.

No comments: