nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Friday, February 24, 2006

After exams.. after exams....

Come 8th of March, where I regain my freedom as a functional member of society, there will be plenty of things to settle.
So I shall note them down while I still remember. BEcause at the end of the CA, most likely I will throw everything to the clouds and make merry while it lasts.
I have to plan for the beginning of a few tuitions including one at Blk299B and Weiting and Co. Here I am, always in demand, at least when I choose to 'sell myself', and getting a hefty commission taken by the tuition agency. The start is always quite horrible, trying to get to know the students all over again and losing half of your first month's fees to the agency.. especially if it is close to $200...
Then that same weekend would be my inter varsity Judo competition. An individual win is hard while the team effort should easily pay off. But nevertheless I still see myself in it with rather high chances. After which will be preparation for the next election. I made no concealment of my intention to stay on with the committee and to take over at the helm in the position of the chairman. Hope my commitment and hard work pay off.
Of course, the school owes me money. At least in terms of a bursary.. So I need to hound them into crediting the sum into my POSB account. Talk about the army have low efficiency. This is really deja vu....... I think my account with the school must be the wealthiest considering input from so many sources, including the bank, the scholarship, and the foundation. Got them to cancel all my loans with the bank already.
Of course, the examinations are not done for this academic year. There is the Medicine 1st Professional Examination. Sounds really cool. So I need to produce wonderful results for this, since I have already started revision. With 4 weeks of preparation, there is no excuse to not doing well. I am smiling to myself as I type this. Boy, am I conceited.
I am racking my brains for the things that need to be done. Of course, I gotta ask the government for my bonuses. Can't really figure out which categories I am eligible for. Whatever, I will just ask around and get it settle sooner than later. Then there is the meeting for the combined martial arts display performance this August. There is the ODAC camp in which the theme I suggested was adopted. Then there is Biomedical Quiz for the Junior Colleges.
Not bad. I got to apply for a hostel or hall room as well. Think if I get it right this time, next semester would be quite interesting. Kent ridge is out although ELvin is there, know too many people like Carol ( she is not even staying) and Xiaoyun. Raffles is out also. Though it would be nice to have Gideon around, but Sherilyn and Carrie are there. Not to say that they are horrible people to be with. They are actually quite nice, just that I dont wish to see familiar faces. King Edward is out coz of the enormous amount of Medicine students there. I will end up being bored.
I like to be a new environment, especiallly in school. Where no one knows me. No expectations to live up to. People having first know me will constantly be amazed and entertained by me and my talents. ANOTHer egoistic self belief. I am always so full of crap. Anyway a few inter hall rugby or basketball games might be fun, as well as some plays or whatever activities. Just no choir for me. or Cheerleading. I am a man.
Ok, right now I have got to hit the books again. Mentioned performance just now, so I need to say that Elvin's play remains the most entertaining I have watched this year and have I mentioned this before? That Elvin's role was largely hilarious and captivating? Think he stole the show. Well, you cannot deny I have definitely got an eye for beauty or classic. WHatever. Though Carol did admit shock when I said it was quite a good performance. Then she coyly admitted that she has seen worse... before adding that there was last year's performance.

No comments: