nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Friday, February 10, 2006

since, things have changed.

Judo. I love pain. It makes me aware that I am getting stronger. Singing. Through timeless ballads, I can fully feel the stirrings of my strongest emotions.
Ever had regrets? Ever said if only I can turn back time, I would have made it different? Now just stop and look at your life. Look at the next moment of it, the next one hour and the next one year. Are you going to love with all your heart, fight with all your strength and laugh with all your might? Do you foresee any hesitation? Now let your imagination take you to the last day of your life. Imagine you had had your next moments, next minutes and years. If you had not chosen what your heart told you, perhaps you might want a second chance. So return back to the present and you are truly presented with a second chance... Life is magical, just pretend that you are living life all over again, with a chance to erase any regrets. So what do you choose?
It Takes Two, Shrek 2, Infernal Affairs
Ai Xiang Sui, I don's wanna miss a thing
On your last day..If there were one day in the past which you can return to, which day would it be?

No comments: