nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Photos first, blog later




No, the first is not me. but what's with the striking resemblance?
Amy and gang. My JC buddies. How time flies and How i miss them . the one in purple is selly julianty! amy is in red. and eugene is in blue. selly and amy are both happily attached. at least that was the latest information I recieved. in such times, nothing is ever certain ... hahahawell the one that doesn't rise as well as the rest is amy's friend. I can't remember what she was doing or was going to do. That night my conversation with her was mere perfunctory.

No comments: