nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

In a foreign land, a cold yet warm christmas

2 days to departure. my first trip to another country other than Malaysia.
This year was gone in a swirl. Plenty of things happened this year. As with many other years. But this year will be one forever carved in my heart and my memory.
I do not feel much of the christmas spirit this year, has not been to the malls that much.
One song keeps ringing in my ears. and that is last christmas.
I shall shrug it off.
Judo training attendance is bad. I was pretty disappointed. Imagine the training scheduled to start at 5pm and at 5.15pm i was the only person there. You cant really blame me. I do not act on impulse. Though I may be pissed but to confront a matter when your head is hot will not help things. It does not matter, not everyone loves Judo as much as me. Some do. I understand. Lets just hope a meeting and setting of agenda will help in the second sem.
I will be acting for the children in Yunan. My group will be acting. Will be performing magic and singing to them. The Christmas carol by charles dickens. I am uncle scrooge. It will be a chinese show, with half an hour for us to tell the story to the kids.
Maybe I shall take down my feelings in a notebook and update them after I return.
I will miss you... LP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bring back loads of pics and memories from yunan!! and a very good point..."to confront a matter when your head is hot will not help things"

oh and remember to take the 10 bucks from me!!!