nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Effusion of Energy: 1405

I don't really have a penchant for bikinis. But I am beginning to discover that I like bikini, because 1405 gave me a card containing a girl in bikini. And I kept looking at it. At thbe words of course.
I am sorry I took so long before completing the blogs. Actually I am not that sorry. Instead of recording what has happened, I had plenty more happening moments with class 14!. How I try to divert attention, from Sherilyn to JIalin, how I always make fun of the girls + andrew..
That ZInc Tet always try to sabo me. I feel so indignified when my phone rang during biology lecture. Someday I shall put his picture up in PE dept and have all the PE teachers admire his next to goodness looks.
I like gossiping with class 14 also. They seem to be from my generation. Or rather I am attuned to their idiosyncrasies! I shall miss them a lot in the next few months. Perhaps every day I shall call zinthet just in hope tat he doesnt switch off his phone and so I can make a fool out of him.. NO , I am greater than that ! haha .
I hope Karen stops beating up people, there are actually a few guys who commented that she is sweet looking, if she continues to swing her punches, it might just be a tad harder to convince them to date her. Of coz, I guess maybe Guiliang and Andrew and most happy to see that happen.
I am glad to have taught them for the whole term. I cant say that my feelings will be reciprocated. To them I am just some slacker who does not chase them for homework! haha .
Sounds bad. Poor akshaya got no one to go to library with during mother tongue period le. And Myra and Felicia cannot be late for lessons without being scolded by Mr Neo. NO one to make fun of Kenneth and Sze Jia any more. No more.
I am no more.
Lights off.

No comments: