nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

A day in the life of a 2005ian.

What is so great about updating blogs? At least 2 people have told me it is time to update my blog. So update my blog I shall.
Yes , I spent many days as a 20/05 kid. One day at the beach, many days in class playing bridge while we skip mass civics. Pardon me if any teacher reads this. One gotta have fun in a while. I am not saying mass civics is not fun, I understand the amount of effort the teachers put into mass civics every week. But Life is just not enriching if no rules are broken.
I wouldnt want to have to say : I lived my life as any other.
So, I found out plenty from the FOG! Oh, I just realised that FOG is fog.. the kind of mist you get in a forest. I never took the word as a whole. Full Of Gossip. That was always my interpretation. How careless.
Let me make it clear from here. I like everyone in class 2005. No deborah, you thought I didnt like you. You thought wrong. I was a bit peeved when you missed one practical session or forgot to hand up your work and you tried demanding for a make up. Of course I know you meant no harm, so why should I bear a grudge.
Ever watch memento? or butterfly effect? or any other thriller suspense movies? Where the scenes come in snippets and you are expected to piece them together? Each piece is intended to misled. In war, you call it cryptogram. In class 20/05, I call it daily affairs. It is quite cool to hear different points of views about the same matter. Then you realise how one's actions and intentions may not be protrayed seamlessly.
Why do we have to read too much into words or actions. Just believe the best in everyone, wouldnt that make life easier?
Ok I am not at liberty to divulge further any more information I have. Lest I incur the wrath of the class. I have a secret blog which is kept from everyone. ALl details are recorded there. All secrets and gossips and true feelings. But It is shrouded by many other blogs and by a lack of identity.
Back to my day in 2005, I folded stars with them. In every star is a wish. I had folded stars before. Stored them in a glass bottle. I think I should not have done that. Stars are meant to remain in the sky. Put them in a bottle, they lose their shine, you put your wish within, your wish wither and remains trapped within the bottle. Only when the person whom you gave your stars to, has given you her heart, then maybe she would admire the stars regularly. Only then can the stars in the jar have the same status as those hanging in the sky. Those stars in sky luminate our night. My stars I wish for them to luminate her heart. To bring her brightness and beauty in the dark and when she is feeling sad, fill up her heart. Someone in the big big night sky, there is someone who is willing to create all the stars for you.

No comments: