nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I finally read the card.
Thinking about the card at this time. I would want to say thank you to the person who sent me the card.
我没忘记,我们说过要有永恒的友谊。
唱着歌曲,我们分享默契与欢喜。
背负行李,带走的是不一样的自己,
在孤单里,只要有你不会孤寂。

开始熟悉就像戏剧,结果还是分离。
远去这片温软土地, 说不出的思恋在眼底。

朋友来来去去,少了我也没有关系,
多了你生活却变得更美丽,
世界无穷大要走的路会艰巨
天涯任我行记得你走在一起。

朋友来来去去,有了你就应该珍惜,
珍惜了不代表永远不会失去。
就算有一天你把我名字忘记,
记得年少时我们分享的一切,不可惜。

Have a great time in China. Hope you don't fall too sick.
Now I am losing sleep le. Yawnz

1 comment:

The Movie Club said...

Hi, it's interesting. I was searching for the song lyrics I wrote, and I found it here in your blog. Wonder if you are someone I know.