nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

As I continue on 1305

So I trailed off at the point where I received a placard from 1305. There were paper cranes on it, and they had used toilet paper to 'stuff' the bikini! It was hilarious afterwards when I examined the structure of the whole thing.

Then the class rep announced that they had prepared 2 songs for the departing teachers and student,as well as the birthday kids. I was immensely touched by the efforts they had put into this celebration.

Then a twinge of regret hit me, as I wish I had more time to spend with them, more time to find out about the character and know each and everyone of them. I could sense a loving spirit within them and that was something so invaluable. Much more than any amount of intelligence or athletic abilities can do to touch a person's heart.

Definitely I realized that the most wonderful things can happen in the most unlikely places. In every one of us, there is a well of kindness and because of that, every one is precious. I had almost forgotten that. When life gets too comfortable, we tend to forget about the simpliest things in life. Thankyou class 1305!

No comments: