nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I feel the wind, I feel the darkness.

one am . I am seated in front of my computer. The window view is accessible and I would peek out of it to check out the slightest sound that comes from below. The street is illuminated barely by the orange lamp posts. Every thing is darker, that they seem to assume another color. The trees are greyish and the roads are white.
Occasionally a car would pass by and break the monotony of the road. A car would not be as noisy as a motorbike. Motorbikes would speed through the stretch of road just visible to me and emit a tearing sound that makes me fear if they would just cut the road into two. Why am I describing the irrelevant? These automobiles and my window and the road are inaccessibile to me. They cannot reach me except by sound and light, both of which cannot do any physical damage. Yet I feel a stirring.
Tonight was a lonely night. Lonely as in alone. With plenty of sound and musics. I had gone to sing. One of my favourite activities. Just listening to yourself. And feel the song. Or if you feel tired, just listen to the song. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I sang the songs I like and the songs I always sing.
爱相随
别想你, 忍 不住提 醒我自己。
伤了心, 有些事要过去。
心很痛, 痛的不想再做我自己。
情已去,
How I miss this song. And the person I would want to sing this song to. 10 years ago. And Most of all I miss myself. How I have changed...

No comments: