nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Quiet and warm, 1005 is just like a blanket

I think maybe 1005 is not just a blanket. It is a mahjong set.
You can leave it lying around and you will not hear it make any sound. Find the right people, and bingo, you have the loudest music of marble tiles knocking against one another. Heard over the garble would be laughter and jokes and whines and complaints of how lousy or fantastic one's tiles are.
Got a very special friend. Lets call her a small pig. Came up with a quipped that will prove to be forever memorable and I shall certainly bring it up during every mahjong session to those who have not heard of it. "Everyone has PENG me. NO... I let everyone PENG le." LOLZ Quote and unquote. Translated. It loses its sting. But I don't really expect people to read my blog and play mahjong at the same time.
Ok. Got two very studious toddlers in the class. Brought ten year series to chalet and while preparing for the chalet. That is the way, study hard, wear thick glasses and score high marks. At the end when you get your perfect certificate, what memories will be left? What imprints have you left in your life? I can forsake fame and fortune. But I cannot live without freedom and love.
I think we should all work hard. I worked very hard in my time. I am prepared to work hard in future. Very hard in fact. So hard it makes me cold now that I think of it. And I intend to play very hard. I only live today once. I only breathe in this moment once. At the end, maybe I would wish I have more time and I have another chance to do the things I never did. But maybe right now this life is my second chance already. Do I want to sacrifice a friend for a distinction? I want both. What I shall sacrifice is what ever sleep or rest that I have. I want to do it right, once and for all. Love truly and deeply. Maybe there might not be meaning to everything. Too many questions and too impossible to answer.
Yet there is something called faith. Perhaps everything I love will be gone. Perhaps I willl be gone. Forever. But in the instant, in the moment when I lived and I loved. It is eternity. I have preserved my life in love. If I am gone, if there is nothing at the end, the magic of my heart would still be there, somewhere in time, someplace.
Ok, out of the trance. we did have plenty of fun. Ruined someone's kitchen! Weiteng's kitchen smells of fishes and their innards. And of course her hair. The hair that got everything stuck. Someday I shall mop the floor for her. Then we sang and sang, Qiuting and I like to sing along. Braving through the weird stares that the waiters always serve us with. We like our own voices. No one else does . There is Wee Khiang who 選擇 ÁË我, and ÎÒ选择了 他。How fun it is.
We gave every one goose bumps!
Walking in the night, filling the empty roads with our songs. Our melodies were so much faster and fiercer than those passing vehicles. Our spirits louder as well.. How memorable. A night etched in my heart and of course leaving strains in my thighs!
Forever.

No comments: