nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The whole world is dead.

It is early in the morning and I am still awake. I feel like talking to someone, anyone but there is no one awake in this world except for me. I am not comforted by the incessant typing of the keyboard. I am not relieved that the churning of the CPU and the droning of the fan is not making me feel any better.

I really wished I did not say what I did this afternoon. I do not wish to lose her. Never. It was on a moment of impulse that a well rehearsed line came out. I am actually tired of saying and thinking the same thing over and over again.

No comments: