nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sunken Eyes, with cloudiness

Good evening my dear computer, my faithful blogging account and those net addicts who waste precious time reading my blog. The time now could qualify for morning actually. I feel like the old grandfather clock. Faithfully performing my duties, yet each motion of the Seconds needle resembles more of a laborious effort than a cruising task. Old and forgotten. Left in the corner for spiders to spin their webs and nestle up to a cosy and remote home. Perhaps my absence will be sorely noticed. As i provide the convinence of instant time telling. But my presence will not be appreciated. Because I am always there. I appear to be providing the time because that is my duty. I am synonomous with time. I am spent. let me drop the analogy. you get my point. I actually spent more than 30 hours on tuitions last week. The whole world seems to be busy. I am just jumping on their express train and let the hurried wind dress me up as another busy person. today i wonder about retribution. today i wondered about love and life. I spent so much time on buses that i amassed enough reflection time and ponder my feelings. Loneliness often appear in my company. As he would in the absence of others. we had many a good chat. With him playing the attentive listener. And I the woed patient who needs one listening ear....

No comments: