nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Sore eyes.. from peeping?

Ouch ! my R lacrimeal gland is inflammed. pain! now i can barely close my R eye. It feels like someone tapped an egg onto my face. how can i face the world tomolo? got to go down and collect irwin 's bday Cd.. a specially ordered album with the singer's autograph. then to his bday party at night. without jez, i certainly hope meikhay and ken are going. Well... i guess irwin should have plenty of female friends. Oh what a night it will be. *crackles* besides my eye.. i am shedding skin. my over tanned skin is peeling off. leaving me like a over sized python. anyway .. no matter what i am an oversized creature. so what should i tell my diary blog tonight? that i am ultra forgetful today? that i managed to ensure everything that can go wrong went wrong? i guess it began last night when i wanted to grab a packet of claypot rice for my dinner. my dinner at 10pm. always the late eater. becoming more and more like sayanee's family. then it was sold out.. what the! ouch. my poor stomach got to stomach down this disappointment. I had wanted to return to ajc for open house tomolo . but miss veron doesnt sound too enthusiatic. haha i had wanted to pay mr ong.. my bio teacher.. the guy who always laugh conspiratorily at some perverted joke, a visit.. but i guess that have to wait. in the midst of this blog.... my comp flashed a zillion times error messages asking me to shut down IE...i guess my only option is compliance. hence i shall head for my cotton haven! and may I dream of the person whom I most adore! Q****! ops! almost let the **c* out of the bag!

No comments: