nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Psyched up

Another Week. Hmm think i kinda miss her. The weeks just pass. Like those clouds on movies, where they seem to fly through the sky at high speed. Not forgetting the humans at traffic light. I have this terrible urge to get super fit. I need to play Judo. I need to do weights, to run alot. And I must try a water sport. My only contact was with a kayak. Though brief, but i bore the load of two person , 3 days and night. This nice encouraging girl.. who is abit more on the healthy side.. is all that there is.. encouraging.. but how far can encouragement take u when you are not using the paddles? I heaved and puffed. Along the way I also sang. Sang and sang. So the tiredness crept away. So maybe I can get back to my kayak or canoe. Cant tell the diff anyway. ok Come next Dec. I shall be Mr Super FIt !

No comments: