nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Squeezing every moment out of my life

I just started a diary
A real one, not like this electronic diary where I embellish only when I have the time.
I keep the real diary with me all the time, or at least I try to make it a point to do so.
life is keeping me so busy that I hardly have enuf memory to kep track of my whereabouts in the next minutes.
I guess my plans to study will be badly disrupted. Not to say that i cant continue to read the books. However.. it takes plenty of self discipline. haha I must be reading on the bus... during my lunch time and dinner time and so on!
i hate waking up early
I totally abhor it. It sucks big time. Ever since Ibegan my nusery.. i had to wake up at 6 almost every day.
and let me tell the whole world.
It sucks big time.
I am falling asleep on buses..
i am falling asleep and drooling on mrt.
The best way to wake up would be to have the sun shine on yu r big fat ass.

No comments: