nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Jane lost her wallet.
There are thieves in the world. How horrifying.
How perfect would it be, if only trust and harmony exists.

I shall sidetrack for a while. Jane.. what a wonderful name.
think in the Emergency room. Say someone who is unidentified is brought into the room. Just to take care of the adminstrative process, the nurses put the unknown person's name as Jane Doe on the chart.

Ok . Shit happens. I shall not be high note about it. There are plenty of scums out there.
Some people deserves a second chance.
Most dont. i wonder what should we do. How should we deal with the theif if we catch him?
Surely he will plea for leniency. Shall we give him a chance?
I have no answer to that .
Anyway Jane must be very upset... kinda this stabbing in the heart that why ......must this happen. Hhaha had I done some thigns differently, like came back 5 mins earlier.. or not gone to work.. then my wallet would still be with me.
So I guess the wallet is still gone after so many questions.
As usual, I cant bear to let Jane be unhappy. I shall treat her to a 100 bucks worht of chocolates.. movies and icecreams. Of coz i have plenty of jokes to share with her and bring a smile to her.
Of coz even in ordinary conversation, I am sure I can make her giggle or laugh. haha Perhaps that is my gift. Not much spare money around in my wallet. But plenty of stuff inside my head. And I can make people happy. Make them laugh and spread that warmth across the whole person.
:D
Of coz sometimes even the most valiant attempts seem lame.
then i just have to tell her this neverfailing joke about this dumb guy who thought 'moby dick' is




some kind of infectious sexual disease.

No comments: