nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Music

I just got a shock. I am in a dark room, save for the computer screen in front of me. I had watched two horror movies a while ago. and my phone vibrated, no sound because of the silent mode. It rattled against the table. It shook my nerves.
haha Boy, i am looking forward to next monday where I would be totally free in the afetrnoon. It has been a while since I visited the karaoke! SO i shall go and exercise my vocal chords. I am not a great singer. In fact I sound pretty awful most of the time. Because I have no sense of beat or rhythm. But I just enjoy music. I love emil chau's songs.

No comments: