nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

They broke up

I wanted to write about a hilarious thing that happened to DUDE in my last post. But I did not have the time. Before I knew it, they have broken up yesterday. Good lUck to them.
:d
That day, he borrowed my phone to make calls to his girlfriend. I am on the side of the guy. I did advise the guy to give it up if it is not making both parties happy. Plenty to talk about but I do not wish to drag it here now. The hilarious thing was I dialed the number as he read to me. I heard wrongly and actually input a wrong digit.
No one realised it at that time and I passed the phone to him. He took it, got through and walked away for 15 minutes. I was shouting to him: " I am sorry for your leg, does it still hurt? I shouldnt have threw you so hard. " In order to gain sympathy from his girlfriend on the other side of the phone.
15 minutes later, he walked back to us and complained that it was a misdial. We were baffled as to why he to0ok so long to realised. Actually when he got through, the girl heard me shouting that his leg is injured and I guess she was more concerned about his leg and did not realise she did not know him. She actually asked about his condition..With much concern.
So it was only until when he asked her to go out for DINNER with us that she asked for his name.
He was unable to differentiate the girl's voice from his girlfriend's . Guess he was extremely stressed as his girlfriend had been pissed with him for not answering her phone> It was not even his fault, he was my throwing sack! During training how could he have heard the ringing?
She msged him thrice: Call me now, Call me, I am pissed and Don't bother to call. Or something to that extent.
The girl he wrongly called actually showed more concern and sympathy towards him.
What is right and what is wrong?
Love.
I will never understand!

No comments: