nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A dude and his Girlfriend

My judo grading is this saturday. However, I began training for it only Yesterday. NOrmally people will take 3MONTHS to train for a grading. It is alright though, I am experienced afterall.
How fallen would I be if I fail this grading.
That apart, I dragged 3 friends down yesterday to NUS sports hall to train with me. Lets call the guy Mr X and the two girls V and L. We ended up having a royal rumble. 4 of us trying to push one another out of the demarcated zone. Yet I suppose it was more of 3 to 1. All against Me. So I went on the offensive and dragged and ran L out of the zone. Resistance is futile.

No comments: