nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Let me be simple

OK , shall write in simple simple english . I am tired tired lorh. very sianz. so late le, still cannot sleep. this supposed to be blog rite, so can anyhow write, singlish mah. me singaporean of coz blog in singlish.
had a few beautiful days this month. go out play play, eat eat, b* w*** x*** z**. eat until i so fat le. at night have difficulty sleeping.
then anyhow write rubbish on my blog. write le then still no use then write again. wahkao.. me loser la.
tml busy ah. morn go eat breakfast. like a pig. then evening go eat buffet coz my fren veron treat me. good la, at least got pple remember my birthday. lemme see. got around ten people remember. and it is quite different from last year's .
say meikhay, jez, basu and elvin remember my birthday for few years liao. the rest? doesn't really matter, i don't even remember other people's birthday. complain so much for wot.
what do i want to say? i also dunno. keep giving tuition until i blur le. every day also need to go out. sit beside someone and do really really simple questions. aiyo.. wake up la. i mean my students. just put in a bit more effort, be more focused .. why keep thinking of the things u enjoy?
i know you don't like studying. I also don't like.
you think i last time jc or secondary school siaoz on ar..sec sch also copy homework and always get single digits for maths wan. but then i realised cannot go on la. people dont trust u if u dont do well in exams. cannot go out and play and have fun. people think u never grow up and u lazy ...
if you really want to enjoy the things u do, then need to buck up le. every day eat shit and sleep wun help u get smarter de. got to give up somethings for a while.
u think i smart ar? my brain different from yo0urs? i wish.
studying is not about getting a certificate. it is kinda like a quest.
like playing a game. some things are just so repetitive. you got to kill so many monsters .. yawnz... before you can increase your level. so same goes for studying.
some people always say they cannot remember what they studied.
you watch movie also can tell me the plot, analyse the characters so thoroughly. you tell me you cannot remember some black and white graffiti?
what do i want in life? i started reading up a bit of my medical books.
not because i kiasu.
because as a doctor i got to be responsible for people. their lives and their health. dont wan to give someone wrong medicine and kill him. so my doctoring has already started. long time ago. when i decided to take my life seriously.
others may not choose the same career. but we are in one way or another responsible to ourselves and those around us. maybe the system is flawed. maybe we are not allowed to do the things we like. but this is life. shit aint happen your way. you cant change things. not unless you can change yourself.
learn to like what you are doing. every moment of your life is yours. not your teachers' or your parents. why be sad over little things or be angry? i don't take things to heart. hardly. because we really do have a choice to be happy or not. that choice lies in how you choose to see the world.

1 comment:

Vivre Le Present said...

NUS med? When?