nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

WHen silence means so much more

The timing could not have been better. The name is just apt. Was it a creation of my subconsciousness? It must be absurb to be entertaining such thoughts.

The day started with rain. Pattering could be heard but it took real scrutinizing to notice the fine drops of drizzle. It seems to rain alot. Yet the heat at night still remains unbearable. It is like we are trapped in a glass dome and the green house effect just perpetuates endlessly.

The first few days in Taipei were cold. There were no need for air con and the duvet blankets provided real comfort. It was good to return to this place where I had my M1 holiday and realized nothing much has changed. Good things do not last. It is just like returning home after many years away, you find that everything was just as you left them, yet they are unfamiliar. The only thing that has changed is you.

My thoughts are beginning to meander again. I was late just as usual. So the punishment was to receiving a dressing down. However it was really not my fault because I had had ample time for the bus trip to school. However the bus wouldn't come even after 30 minutes of waiting. In the end, I hailed a cab and spent 9 bucks. 9 bucks could get me a decent half of a pair of shoes. The beige pair which I am wearing now.

I should have bought one more pair. Or maybe two. Now I am missing the shopping in Hongkong. To think Kelly actually told me that there are more goodies and fakes in Shengzheng. I know how to plan my next holiday calender already. Well, last week I almost believed that Kelly and I are really fated. After all meeting her and Julie in Hongkong, in Disneyland is really incredible. They have been there for so many weeks and yet chose to go the same day I decided to go. Then I bumped into them again at Lankwaifang where they were having dinner while I was just using the escalators. Oh the escalators never seem to end until I got really high up and had to take a cab down. Back in SIngapore on sat, I ran into her again.

No comments: