nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friends are meant to be together for life.

I have a new friend. I suddenly felt very relieved and happy because I now have friend whom I can trust and love.

Yes love can come in many forms. While yesterday xt said that expectations are hard to adjust because they are so innate, I do agree. Yet they are merely hard to adjust, not impossible. To borrow Nike or issit Adidas? Nothing is Impossible. Perhaps it is more beautiful to love without expecting anything in return. I know I can do it because I have that love. Just like a mother shielding her child in a plane crash or bus accident. Willing to give her whole life just to protect someone she loves.

There was a drastic change of fortune. Just yesterday night, I thought I had lost something important. I remembered how I lost my wallet in KL. I never found it back. But if I had, the feeling of recovery would be amazing. That was how I felt this afternoon at 12.15pm. Even though the wallet is missing some cash probably picked clean by whoever picked it up, the fact is I recovered my most precious wallet. The cash can be put back by my hard work. Crying over the lost money is stupid, why not be thankful that I still have my wallet?

I had many pearls of wisdom this morning. The most precious gifts always turn up in the most unexpected places. Life is just like a river. Just flow along and you are on course for what ever life has in store for you. Grab onto a stone or branch will just be futile and you might even get caught in an eddy.

In friends we trust. I have many whom I know are my true friends. For example sayanee, she will incredibly message me when I am feeling most down. Words of concern and encouragement are worth more than any salary that I can ever pick up. I am ashamed to say that I have not been reciprocating that friendship, when was the last time I was concerned about my JC friends or primary school friends? I am just a selfish starfish.

I know that true friends trust each other, are there for each other and understand each other. Maybe the song "you say it best, when you say nothing at all." applies to true friends. I think I finally realised the meaning of being good friends. I do have many good friends, it is just that I have forgotten about them.

On that topic, I still remember the time where saya went to Mdm Ng to ask her a higher grade for my IPW. She was the only one who got an A, mine was a B. I was really very touched. Those were the good old times, choreographing our stupid hamster dance and making CK impersonate Sim Wong Who? I am absolutely tickled.

Have I ever worried about saya, barry, cl, irwin, anna not being true friends? Lying to me or not feeling the same way? Nope. Just let it be and be together when we have the time. There are important things in life like my pathology supp papers. Like My FREAKING IPPT on the 30th of May. I NEED A RUNNING MATE!!!!! MAybe even a pullup buddy. Let me appreciate the finer things in my life. Including my friend.

PS: yesterday some songs I heard were quite emotional. While they may be made to look like the truth, it really depends on your state of mind. :d
Lets just hope the songs are outdated. :D
太傻

痴痴地想了多少夜
我还是不了解
是什么让我们今天会分别
反正梦都是太匆匆
反正爱只能那么浓
心与感情让它粉碎
飘散在风中
只是为何当初你是不听所有纷纷扰扰流言之中漫天风雨
你会选择了我
只是为何如今我们不顾一切追求真爱坚持底又苦尽甘来
你会放弃了我
再说你也不会懂
心再痛你能做什么
不再将自己深锁错了又错
守住你的承诺太傻
只怪自己被爱迷惑
说过的话已不重要
可是我从不曾忘掉
守住你的承诺太傻
只怪自己被爱迷惑
醉过的心那里去找
对着满满空虚回忆怎么逃

如果你还爱我

我带着一颗疲惫的心走了
我知道自己在你心里已不重要
虽然我们曾经相聚过
也许对于你来说已经没有什么值得回忆
我带着一颗沉重的心走了
我知道自己没有勇气道别离
虽然我们曾经拥有过
但是对于你来说已经没有什么值得回忆
难道早以注定不能真正拥有你
难道我真心付出一切只为了承受孤单和寂寞
我知道你不敢对我坦白
是不要看到我的伤怀
虽然你没有说要离开我
我已经感到你不再属于我
如果你还爱我
你不会对我如此的冷漠
又怎会让我在漫漫长夜独自徘徊
如果你还爱我
你不会对我如此的冷漠
我只能含着眼泪默默的离开

No comments: