nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time to sleep

I have just finished watching the show. 40 episodes of tears and laughter. Of warmth and family ties. And much more. A recurring theme is that of love and promise. There is also betrayal and rivalry. It is simply too exciting. I am glad that everyone has a happy ending in that show.

If you truly love someone, you would want the person to be happy. Regardless of whether the person ends up with you or not. So I will give my blessings and do my best to make who ever I love happy. Without asking for anything in return.

No comments: