nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is your heart with him? Or did I just lose it?

It is really like a stab to the heart to know that while you are alone you are not lonely. That totally negates the purpose of my existence. Perhaps I am not seeing the big picture. In that case can someone just help me with it? Explain to me patiently. I am at a loss but I am strong. Perhaps it is the greatest insult to be with someone just because you pity the person who cannot live without you.

Anyway I shall put on a brave front. Be happy about the whole thing and just let laughter cover my sorrow. As I always do. I laugh when I am most upset. Already I have shown more emotions than I really wish to throughout the whole of this episode. And I fear I might just cave in again and again. SO let me try to focus on what ELSE that really matters. Let me try.

No comments: