nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Monday, May 04, 2009

7 wonders of the world

I wonder what am I going to write about now. I am in the liibrary waiting for my pictures to be uploaded throught the wireless network. I wonder what has happened to my internaet connection at home that is supposed to be 100mbps. Is that the correct speed? The speed that is supposed to rule them all. I may have the fastest speed plan but I do not have the fastest modem and somehow my computer is beginning to behave like an old lady doing a 400 metres sprint. Sometimes resuscitation is required to start up my aged damsel.

Next I wonder when I would get the chance to enjoy the beach. Since my m1 and m2 days where I liked to go the East Coast Park instead of Anatomy Hall, for a whiff of salty seabreeze rather than formaldehyde. It has been a long time since I enjoyed the blue or torquise ocean. Now would be a rather good time. After all, electives are either suspended or canceled. Abit of therapy for the harried soul would be good.

3rd wonder , I wonder if I am sick or not. The cough has been there since January. It is less obvious now and no longer mucopurulent. I only cough when I drink cold water and I do not have a history of asthma. No fever or wheezing. Then there is the change in bowel habits. Who shits green stool? Even shrek does not do that. My gallbladder has no ruptured, maybe it is due to some weird concoction I drank before leaving Taiwan.

Strange to know that last saturday morning I was still in Taipei, then Sun and Mon was in Hongkong and Tues I was back in Spore already. The wonder of air travel.

I am still uploading photos. I wonder when I would finish. 2000 over photos. All taken by myself. I am a camwhore. Fuck it bitch!

I guess i do not have the patience to just sit here like an idiot while my pictures are being uploaded. I guess it will be my last album. I wonder where has my patience gone to.

LAst wonder is no wonder at all. Just that since I wrote 7 wonders and could only come up with six and a few rather pathetic ones, it is a wonder i am still typing.

No comments: