nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

What a night!

A night for the blues. The game between Chelsea and Arsenal kept me on the edge of my chair for the whole 103 minutes it was played. The only two occasions I left my chair were when Drogba scored in the 18th min and 84th min. I was left with my heart in my mouth when Walcott broke through to put Arsenal ahead. Though I was secretly wishing that Arsenal would keep the elad at least till half time. That was because I had placed a five bucks bet on Arsenal leading at half time and Chelsea snatching victory at the end of the game. I stood to make a 23 times profit. They went in level at half time in the end. I was not complaining though, because despite losing the chance to fatten my wallet, my heart clearly wants a blue victory. I had also had bets of ten bucks on Chelsea winning and five on 3 goals being scored. I had made a very accurate assessment at the beginning, feeling that Chelsea would concede first before coming from behind to clinch all the glory. My bets are nothing but punting for fun, to put a bit of money on where my heart lies. So far, I have been careful and the tiniest profits are coming in. Not a very good habit, especially not when the CAs are just two days away. It will be neuroscience all the way tomorrow and COFM on tuesday. Pharmoco is tedious, but a good work out for my brain. Then comes microb where I am treading thin water, I really need to score really high to pull my average up to an acceptable level. This is exhilirating. Getting into deep shit before waddling out of it. I guess I like doing things the hard way. Just like Chelsea.
ALl the way ! The Blues!
And before I end, during the match, John Terry received a horrible kick from the shin straight in the face. He was knocked out cold with both arms stiffed by the side. It was a chilling image on television and everything seemed unimportant compared to a person's life. What is the use of winning at Cardiff if something happens to JT. I am a captain too and given the same situation, would have stuck my neck out in the same fashion. My competition is coming up and so may I lead the team to glory too!
Still, all the way my BLUES!

No comments: