nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Photos in a heartbeat



This is the Christmas tree at Bugis Junction!



















My Birthdate at Teoheng.

























Two expensive watches sporting Mickey Mouse imprints on the clock face. How I wish someone can buy the one on the right for my birthday. $299. Located at a store on the second level of Bugis junction, the extension walkway.








She is why I did not go to school for so many days!

















Cool, I did not know that cigarette reproduces!










Me trying on a Chelsea Tshirt at J8. Notice the emblem of the club on the right hand side.


















Aaron, a friend from Judo. He is cute right?
:d























The sky of my home.



















Just who is she dreaming of?













And who is he writing to?



















Superstar !


















Truly Dazzling!






















Ong Guan Hong: Judo Chairperson.
Located at the Sports Club board at SRC.












A christmas present from Charlene. She took great pains not to damage it, wrapped in newspaper, brought it back on a plane from Thailand only for me to smash it within an hour of receiving it. Thankfully I managed to glue all the pieces back and it looks as good as new!











There is a story behind each of these pictures. I wish I have the time to tell. ALl these photos were taken on my new K1 phone. Amazing quality!

No comments: