nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

something yellow














I have been intending to write something personal for the past few weeks. Ever since my exams ended, I wanted to make my blog more interesting. Ann has a rather nice design for hers and the yunnan photos she put up are really wonderful.
No one comes to my blog anymore. Not that it really matters to me. I have always been a advocator blog discretion. What ever is written or posted here jolly well is my own business. I am actually looking for the freedom to just write everything I want. Even if it offends someone. Even if it offends an organization. Even if it appears racist or nationalistic of which the latter is highly unlikely.
Anyway, if i do manage to find time in the future, then we shall see how i can give my blog a facelift. For the time being, I shall continue to put up things that I find hilarious and interesting.
Ever wonder why I have had no girlfriend for so long? the picture above spells out my expectations. It is not alot to ask for. Just a date that is visually aesthetic, receptive and enjoyable.

No comments: