nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Poor me

I am decidedly getting quite broke. I cannot recall when the poverty had set in but I can only imagine the rot in my wallet starting way back last year. The number of tuitions I have right now is pathetic, so I shall start to source for them actively again. Of course I have started to tighten my purse by not going out at all when I am free and restricting my spending when ever I can. Just like the good old times in secondary when my daily allowance is $10. LiVE frugally, simply and asexually, just like an amobae. Right now I am applying for financial aid from the school and the book subsidy from the medical faculty.
The part about filling in my cca records is an ass. I have more positions than the available lines so I guess I just need to fill in the more important ones.
Anna was/is pissed off/disappointed with me for not turning up on saturday for the morning lecture and night duty. Rightly so. She had just said in mandarin whether you want to learn or not is your problem and I think she stopped short of adding you should be old enough to be thinking for yourself. It was the first time I hear her say such a thing, in mandarin of course. It was reminiscence of my primary and secondary school days when so often I would just get into trouble with the teachers. Usually a tongue lashing, quite a severe one and a pitiful look of disapproval and disappointment would be able to give me a good kick in the rear and force me to put some control back in my life.
On sunday I suddenly had a realization. It is a long overdue prompt for me to start putting my life back on track. There was the new year resolution which I had never gotten around to writting because I simply just kept putting it off. Ironically one of the things i resolved to change is my habit of procrastination. Old habits die hard, and in this case it is delaying it demise as much as possible. I should start studying abit more, in fact I read more fictional storybooks than medical books these 2 years. I am still stuck on Nightwatch after finishing two of its sequel Daywatch and Twilightwatch. But that is finishing and I shall not dive into any new novels save for my emergency and accident handbooks.
The other problem of course is my excessive time spent on computer games and disrupting my sleep cycle so badly that I cannot wake up before 12pm. I will restrict the time I spend on the games and channel them to more useful. I have been following the game since fifa2002 and now it is my 6th year straight getting hooked on the game. Sleep and studies should be my priority now. How about sex? Nowadays it really hype to have 5c, 6c, 7b, 8d and so on. 2s sounds pretty uncool. But right now I guess thats all I have to contend with.

No comments: