nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

A post in a while

I am writing this in mid morning. It is already 9.30am, I have stayed awake for the whole night, doing nothing much except play my game. Today is friday, 3 more days before my emed posting begins. A whole week just passed me by. It is amazing how easy one can just squander the holidays away. Perhaps I should have gone to Taiwan with chinsiang and kahhua. I miss the freedom of being overseas. No stipulated time to go home, no appointments and nothing to do except try to figure out how to enjoy yourself as much as possible, together with sightseeing.
My 19" screen is giving me problems. Sometimes it just fades and leaves me with a fuzzy screen that wouldnt go away until I hit it really hard alot of times. I bought a new portable speaker for $11 last week, together with a $20 USB controller. I can hook up my cpu to the lcd tv and really enjoy the sensationally large display, and totally enjoy my game. However I am having difficulty learning how to use the controller. Too bad I wont learn it in time to join the EA Sports Game competition.
I went to sing the other day. Alone. I prefer it that way, at least I get to hog the mike and sing all my favourite songs. And no one would be there to suffer my horrible singing. Panda Xiong has a new song, the mtv that came with the song is really touching when you listen carefully to the lyrics. He gained alot of weight , to the extent that he seemed totally unrecognisable, just like a gigantic lump of flesh with a protrusion which is his head. Even his face seemed to be buried within layers of fats.
Time for breakfast with mum.

No comments: