nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

from 15th of jan another day of mobile blogging

So here I am, trying to blog on the move again. I just had lunch at hougang, near woodbridge hospital. Feel like shitting. I am sitting inside a barber's shop waiting for my dad to finish his haircut. I think I have already maxed out my disk space of my cpu, that's why everything is running so slowly. I shall buy an adaptor so I can run my external hard disk and transfer everything over there later. There is still the data analysis for me to do. I think I shall go singing later, going alone, as usual so that no one would be made to suffer my horrible voice. My dad has not been to this barber since his stroke, and the barber is really taking his time to work on my dad. It is an old school barber, includes shaving using those old ancient razors. I am actually contemplating whether to cut also. Then my mum came to look for us with her many bags of groccery shopping. Two cans of abalone.. I was ordered to go home with these shopping n my dad. So obediently I did. Can take a quick shit before I head back to hougang, this time to the central, to kbox where I can take the student package and sing till seven.probably will finish before that. The even shall be spent on tuition, time to recruit more students at more lucrative prices.
It is time for a hair cut of my own, I really enjoyed my last cut at the saloon atcompasspoint. Did I mention that before? The hairwashing was almost like a massage. Not to mention that the end result looks good as well. Life like this is a bliss, but I shall do some serious studying tonight.
Was thinking how gd it wld be to be a kept man...I shall elaborate more abt this later.
Right now, I am totally naked! In the toilet, finally reached home. I know this bit of detail will just freak out most people but that's the advantages of blogging on your mobile. I smell something unpleasant..anyway I realiZed I look a shamble sometimes when I am outside. I guess the messy hair look is no longer in vogue. The weather is hot, maybe a bath would be good for the spirits. I am just getting more rotund day by day, after my singing, it is to the gym next! Time to firm up my pectoralis and hypertrophy my bicep. I guess hypertrophy hardly counts as a verb. Who cares.
There is actually time to go for judo training tml, I miss the weight of people and all the throwings I get to do without getting thrown. That's when I take charge of training, which is usually the case last year and the year before. Competition is coming up but I am unfit as a snail. Was so breatheless in yunnan after running up a slope. Most people thought I was going to die. I always fall asleep when I am super out of breath! They thought I had dropped dead!
So I shall have to prove my fitness to them next time. That is if I regain any semblance of fitness. I am at the mrt station already. Looking at myself in the darkened glass panel, I always think I look good when the lighting is poor. Very good in fact. I have got really decent and nice features as long as you look at them through a weakened reflection.
I saw an ambulance and crew just now with my parents before going for lunch. They had stopped at the up travelling escalator and brought u old man who was bleeding from his neck and head down. There were four of them and it was not too much of an emergency. The old man was able to walk. Hence I just stood aside for them and took picswith my phone. It may appear to be very ungracious and uncaring but I would have helped if there is a need. I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible but failed to do so. The female paramedic actually shouted at me to delete the pictures if I had taken them. And another male medic chased after me and warned me not to pass the pics to the media. I was really concerned for the old man's well being. However I took pictures coz I just thought it is a sight to remember.

No comments: