nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

another day good deals every day!

Today is the 17th. This is just crazy, the days are flying past like no body's business. The sun is out and I got my daily dose of 2 mins of the sun walking from harborfront mrt to the bus stop near it. I still have not installed any medical ebooks on my htc. I guess I can do with carrying my 5 kg pharmoco around. For the time being. I think girls with big watery eyes are pretty. One just ran past, trying to catch 10; there was another one on mrt who sat in front of me. I think in life, half your battles are won by just being good looking. I read yesterday that researchers in UK found a correlation between boobs size and intelligence. I am afraid to let most of my female friends who think they are very smart know.but the truth is out and really confirms my suspicions. Yah, boobs correlations positively with intelligence! That's the way I like my girl to be: inteligent I mean. I wonder what are the girls eating nowadays, there are so many headturners around, and they actually attend the same uni as me.. I think today I am in a himbo mood. I couldn't get the data analysis program to work last night. Woke up ear after a few hours in bed, not in the best of forms. I look really disheveled, you should really feel my stubble. But don't come too too close, I might just stab you to death with them.
I also realized the con side of mobile blogging. Just as my bus arrives. It can be quite tiring for my fat thumbs as they desperate scurry everywhere across the keyboard to bring you this post. I am wearing a lot of brown today. My judo belt is brown, my bag is brown, the face of my watch is brown, my undies are brown, my quards are brown. So ctually am I a brown cow person? Anyway I really look like a cow today except I wouldn't rank very high on the attractive cow list. I am just sleepy as well.
There are just so many wireless spots around. I received wireless signal on the bus and on the mrt today. A first I would note. Every one planes they are equipping them with wireless as well. Think only one carrier in the US has that service, using satellites to transmit the signals and it costed a million just for that.
Anyway I think brown is boring. I would rather green any time. Or pink. I just don't fancy dull colors today. The bright the better. Psychedelic is good. Fashionable even. My eyelids are just so heavy. How will I last through anoob's tutorial or briefing? I am not even sure what I will be facing later. Skinny girls are disgusting and so are fat girls. Bloody hell, I almost missed my stop ! The bus had skipped the stop in front of nuh. Heng ah! Almost got ferried all the way to jurong. Green is good. Is that divine retribution for my constant criticism on girls? Ha! Can't catch me!
I think they teach researchers, PhD and lecturers to do really dull and hynoptic presentations!
Ok, I had just spent a whole day in school! The time now is 9.30 pm and I am at china town mrt station. I had just finished judo training. There is pair in front of me, the girlfriend has a really high voice, even higher than linzhilin! It is an absolutely disgusting voice. Sounds like the buzzing of a bee! And I forgot to buy my adaptor for my maxtor hard disk. Darn! I think I need to be more humble and less critical of others. Nowadays it has almost become an instinct: I would point out very super superficial defects without a thought for their feelings. It is not good and I often feel guilty for my outbursts. I must be more sensitive! And that brings me to the topic of new year resolutions! I must also stop procrastinating! Well, let me finish recording what happened today before I start on my new resolutions. The whole irony of it.
I shall go to chinatown next with with mum. I hope yoshinoya is still open when I reach sengkang. I had gone the whole day without food. Basically it is not a torture when I am on panbesy! I just don't feel the urge. I refrained from sugared drinks after training. Maybe soon I shall do that for meals outside before doing it at home. I sometimes make jokes at myself to myself. Just for abit of chuckle. Basically I am a fair person, I make things sound more trivial to make them seem less intimidating and of course its a show of my acceptance. I was wondering what do saudi arabia, brunei and me have in common. ANS: we have plenty ofoil reserves.
Today I spent ard 4 hours in the cofm computer lab, working on my statistics on this software called the SPSS. I realized a tutorial session would be enough for me to do calculate the values i need. But then being so bogged down by tuitions, trainings and community work, I hardly attended one session in two years. Still I study for it diligently! Self directed learning mah!
Anyway I spent four solid hours staring at columns and rows of 1,2,3s. Lunch was spent on numbers crunching. At least I did it in the end. And I wasnot the last few to finish my five tables. Five!
Then I went down to yusof ishak for a snooze! Was woken by a bunch of indians talking loudly, I had thought I was in a hinda movie dreamland! Then two china folks came along and started playing pool in the same congested student lounge. It would really pay to be more considerate when you are in smeone's country. So I decided to take things into my own hands. I approached the chinese couple, snatched the pool stick away and shoved it straight at his crouch. He fell to the ground, stunned and wounded.then I threw two pool balls at the girl and broke her nose and there was blood al over. The indians were shocked by the sight and I took advantage of their incredulousness and launched the pool balls at them. At the same time hurling all sorts of expletives at them. Its just a a very vigorous attempt by me to induct then into the local hokkien culture and language. Feeling that pool balls might not make an expected impact, I lifted up the sofa chair I was lying down on a while ago and sent it hurtling at them. I think I saw a few teeth fly out and gosh! They had dirty our nice student lounge with all the blood.someone teach them some manners!
Then they just continue to make their chattering and unintelligible muttering. Their accent was strong. And the chinese couple just continued playing pool and I finally woke from my semi stupor. This may sound horribly like the overimaginative essays of my primary 6 student. I woke up from my dream.
Of course I don't indiscriminately critisize foreigners. So many of my good friends were born elsewhere. But it doesn't mean I like the mass influx of people with diferent accents, social habits, and culture.
Just like I detest standing up on trains and buses, I still give up my seats to the elderly and pregnant! And sometimes to really obesed middle aged women whom I have mistakened to be pregnant.
Ok just reached home and shall go bathe!

No comments: