nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chelsea Jerseys











I am very happy today even though I just fluffed $80 on TWO AUTHENTIC Chelsea Jerseys! It has to rank as my best bargain or find of the year. Even though the year has barely begun. I went down to NUS today to pass abintan my survey forms, when I passed by the sports bazaar. I had been there yesterday but had missed out this portion of the sportswear stall. I am really glad that I noticed it today. They were selling real football jerseys. One of my birthday wish is to own an authentic Chelsea jersey and I made that come true today. Doubly. The normal price for one would be $100 + and I did not really hesitate when I was told the price to be $40. The other doubts in my mind were whether I should buy more. Man U and Arsenal's jerseys looked really attractive. Slightly more than the monotonous colors of Chelsea, even though they tried spicing things up with the florescent yellow. But $40 would be too much to part with for my rival teams and I would not ever dare to wear these jerseys outside. i HAD bought 3 imitation jerseys in China for $6 each. The Arsenal one is really nice and I like it alot, but too bad the rivalry is so intense. The authentic Chelsea jerseys I bought are the electric blue short sleeve and flourescent yellow short sleeve, with this new technology called climacool. The material the jerseys are made of supposedly allows best ventilation of your body while you are working out. I have a Chelsea wallet from China also. I wonder when would I use it. I just love imitations and fakes. But nothing can beat a cheap authentic. I will be off to Thailand (hopefully, keeping my fingers crossed) with my CG soon. Another shopping paradise. I just hope I don't overkill and end up wiping out much of my bank account.

No comments: