nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Friday, May 25, 2007

I drew blood again















































































































































This is the second time this year I drew blood. It has been 2 years since I did that. Both attempts were successful. Though not very. I must have drawn hundred of tubes of blood before in the army. I have a blood lust! JUST love watching all the blood squirt into the tube or watch the blood trickle onto the patient's arm while I connect a IV line to the catheter.
The first one was a near miss. Very little blood had come out because I had chosen a very superficial and small vein. Luckily in the end the amount was sufficient for the test to be run.
Went Yam Cha with 9 of my friends from SGH. Wonderful food , simply fantastic! I need to go there a few more times! The buffet is at $15 from 3 to 5 pm on weekdays. The company was great too. But I was rather more intent on the fried mango mayo roll in front of me to talk to jeremy or Candice on either side of me.
The photos I uploaded of the drawing of blood were taken during our Pre clinical training. Not of me drawing blood from this Malay lady this afternoon. Though Anna has it on her blog. ALso included up there somewhere is a picture of Alex taking a nap in the students' lounge. I took it without him knowing!
the Potato wedges and mango smoothie are what I ordered while studying at Woodlands library just before my tuition! I really am beginning to get very tired of 5 tuitions a week. I need to study and I shall read my immunology for an hour before I sleep.
My birthday is coming up. Someone asked me for my birthday wish, I realized I do not have any material need.
I realized I miss my friends. and I would like to see them this year. Maybe take have a nice meal, catch up and take some pictures!
Say from my primary school : I miss weiming, zhian, gab and of course my dearest ACES Irwin, Meikhay, Jez and Kenneth. The ACES used to celebrate one another's birthday but no longer.. I think I should reignite that tradition!
From my sec school I have my Judo friends: YuanYiu, Zhixu, Junyu, QIanming, XIntai, Jianhao, Chinxiang. Celebrated my 21st with them.
In JC I have my closest friends in Basu, Elaine, ELvin, Eugene, Amy, Selly, Anand, Kiantong, Caine, janine and Chuantin and bAO! Then there is Siru and Yishan and Edelene.
From army there is Jan, Sean and Simon!
From Yunnan there is the PANDAS! Colin, Xueting, Qiuting and Barry. Ru guo shuo le hou hui! lalalala ! Another steamboat! Maybe JIngjing and Tek also! and wanzhen, yingxian, bean, raymond, wenhui, kenny and mok!
In medicine there is Chewlip, Anna, Todd, Miaojin and Darryl.
From Judo just about everyone I would love to have for my birthday! We can even have a training session!
I am dreaming!

1 comment:

bean said...

aww hope u're doing well yuan! i miss you!