nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Shapes and colors




A photo I grabbed from WZ.











This is Qiuting's brother Chewlip! And covering him is his birthday present the few of us got for him. Looks like a little kid right? This mature and responsible man is going to be my clinical group partner for the next 3 years!
















a snapshot of the newly wed.


















Their wedding bells. WHen will mine ring?





















That is me. Doing a self portrait while stuck in the toilet. Usually I sneak into the toilet after a movie to wait for the start of the next new movie. Saves me money at the expense of convenience.













Cooling down. But the passion within me burns on.







That is me, tending to my Judo booth during the Open house. We did not prepare for this, merely took what was left over from the Matric fair and hastily set up this stall. After all, I am the star and the main attraction!
Wilson is in the background. My dear wilson who spent almost a year and half with me at Sembawang Medical Centre! He was one of Navy's more responsible and senior medic, while I am his Army counterpart.







From the left is Linh, followed by Devica and Vicky. They represent the future of the club, being relatively inexperienced, they have shown good promise. A pity that Vicky is leaving at the end of the semester. Perhaps I would like to make Devica the face of the club, I have seen few girls who can rival her looks. Truth be said, she does impress me with her Judo.
Linh is the boy who forgot he is gay.








The "stage" where the solemnisation ceremony was to be held. My cousin's wedding. Finally at the age of 32.


















One of the last few days with me being in charge of training as Captain. Perhaps I will miss these times more than i can imagine.







The art pieces at fullerton hotel.













I feel really sleepy and would love to climb into my bed now. Sleeping late has never been a problem to me and I have been wanting to upload some of the photos I took last week, so what is sacrificing a little sleep for this purpose?
It is taking forever to load though I must say the success of loading is greatly enhanced now blogspot has changed its platform for supporting the blogs. 4 more days to the crucial show down between my NUS team and the rest of Singapore.
It is still taking ages to load my next 5 pics. I shall wait impatiently. Tomorrow I shall have an early training before taking everyone to a good dinner. A sort of ceremony or ritual. I have my reasons to believe I am the best in what I do now! There must be self belief !

No comments: