nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I have been wishing to record down the past few days' happenings. I had just lost $30 dollars at poker, and the day was a poor one, I was made to wait for many things. Despite that I am still in a very good mood because I had enjoyed most of the time not spent on waiting. Chelsea's match against Man city started 20 minutes later than Arsenal's at 3.55am. I was out in the living room at 3.30am. $5 to chelsea winning both at the interval and at the final whistle and in the end I got my money. Yet I lost a $5 backing Chelsea to come away with 2 clean goals. All even in the end.
What I truly love about Chelsea is their never say die spirit. It is that spirit that I crave for my own team. Critics claim that spirit without talent is boring. Boring Chelsea. 1-0 Chelsea. But yet how can you possibly be spirited if there is no talent in the first place.

This morning I waited for a taxi for half an hour under the sun. Every couple of months, I would be accompanying my dad to TTSH for his check ups.

No comments: