nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

saya and kiantong...


how lovely. both think that my blog is about love.
i don't see where in any of my entries did I even mention that word.
i know that saya and kiantong are not eng lit majors. one is
an engineer and one is a science teacher.
and I do not think kiantong even told me my blog is all
about love. he must have told saya privately.
anyway i don' tthink both of them would have time for my blog....
they should spend more time with each other.
:d
hmm i wonder if kiantong or saya even blogs....
anyway i wouldnt have time or enough time to waste...
so long!

No comments: