nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Daring!


the two watches on the left.. one is a DKNY. the dial is an orbiting circle. very unique! got it during my NS days.
the second is an Arbutus. one of my major investment. just a very antique look , with a smooth minute hand because it is automatic!





these two are not bought. One is from NKF. Delicate design. A token of appreciate for helping their patients. The one beside it is my Raffles Institution watch. Graduation gift. How I miss my wild days!

my limited edition mickey mouse watch. a spur of the moment. another automatic watch. I love their intrinsic clockwork!
i should be sleeping. yet i am here. posting some irrelevant pictures.
it doesn't really matter. I guess I have stopped writing properly.
all my improper sentences interspersed with slangs and colloquail phrases.
almost 3am on moi side. skipping another day of school.
i have been missing most of my morning lectures.
haha
above are some of my watches!
the one just above would be my Phillipe Starck Fossil watch. A lack of foresight on my part but still generated much attention. With many people trying to figure out how it works as a watch.
ONly the smart ones know!
shall move on to the classier ones after I begin work!

No comments: