nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Managed to confirm 16 of my friends believed what I write on my blog

While mostly what i post here is believeable and true, I recently added in an entry claiming to have an heir. So many gullible pals thought I really meant what I wrote and started sending me regards and enquiring about my son.
Sad and sorry to inform all of you that it was just a hoax. after all a blog is a place where you can freely write what happens in your life or in your mind.
that entry just happen to be what came across my mind and i felt it would be interesting noting reponses from my shocked friends. More intriguing though, would be the private discussions held among my various clinques of friends on that relevation of first of nov .
so i had my fun. after all, ain't it not consistent with my germane nature. to come up with a little teaser from time to time? too bad for those wanting to see my kid, you guys have to wait till 5 years later when my wife really give birth to one!
as they say, trust not what is said, nor believe what is before your eyes. the truth lies beyond the edge of the sky.

3 comments:

debboo said...

wah...evil leh...tsk tsk..XP

Anonymous said...

goes to show how many ppl actually care abt you... so dont take thing for granted

Anonymous said...

waha..无聊..瞎透了! :@)