nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

My weekend dreams

I was dreaming alot during the weekends. Now that a new week began, I was pulled down by the weight of reality. Guess I am just too weathered to really be bothered about the letdown of dreams. Just a little maybe.
I had not had such good dreams in a long while. I agree with Hitch: I just want to feel the pain because it is so painful and the only way to be happy. Or something to that extend. There is something called conditioning . Repeat it over a couple of times and the effect will be much reduced. Or the side effects.
It has been raining once in a while and then again and again. No really large downpour. Nothing serious to affect anything but your mood.
I dreamt about new people I had met. Dreamt about old friends. I even woke up partially to know that I can decide on my course of action in the dream. At least enough to make a conscious effort to make the moves I wanted to. Alas, dreams do not really allow you to dictate what happens. You are almost incoherent and your mind is just like a car on a highway. And there are just about a few hundred of other highways around, connected for no reasons, lead to places you do not know. In a very big place where highways are built over and beneath one another. So where do you go?
Truth is, I just realised, what happens outside of dreams is pretty much the same. Perhaps now you can really make things happen. But you end up in front of the computer and blogging away. Because lady fortune just happened to place her most favoured knight in your way. Tough luck. Not to mention the other incompatibilities that has nothing to do with your choosing but they just exist for other reasons that you do not need to understand.
I lapse into tongues again. Old habits die hard. It may be a good thing to be guarded though. I had enthusiatically obtained something from JH. Not that they will be much use after all. I know my chances when I stare at them right in the face in the beginning of the week. 4 more days. Today is almost over. My wits seem to have abandoned me totoally. I am always better with written words than spoken ones. How I rather that it were the other way round.
And so I bid my time. Staying inconspicuous and hoping that luck might just place what I want in my path.
Fair enough. Except I seemed to have forgotten that the path ahead of me is merely a few cms from the walls of the cubicle. Not much of a path I guess. So do I venture out? To be continued.

No comments: