nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

In a cubicle, with a computer.

I guess everything needs an excuse. I tried to do most of what I do with a reason. Those I can't find a reason for, I give excuses. Observation is very crucial, you must find the right opportunity to do the right thing. One second off, one gesture too many and things will just spiral out of your control. I realised that I often make my blogs cryptic. Because only the right person is allowed to know what I am thinking. Sometimes the right person do not even know what is on my mind.
Just had a meeting. Problems faced should be brought up and discussed openly during a meeting. Looking for solutions? Wrong place. It is just a good chance to confuse everyone. Until someone of the right mind decides that everyone just take an abritary solution for it. That is not too bad. That is a fact of life. What you cannot convince yourself that an approximation is good enough, you get the acknowledgment of those that it not only a good solution, it is the only solution, at the meeting.
I have got two packets of chocolate on my table. My two tutorials are canceled. Half day for the students. I am trying to find something to make myself look busy. When at first my plan had gone wrong and of course, plan B was just to wait it out and repeat plan A. As I said, the right opportunity! Alas. It seems to be rather evasion at the moment.
I thought I might have a promotion, phone calls came in a few times asking for the head of science. I must have made quite an impressive impression. Then I was told that they rewired the phone lines and all the lines were jumbled up. I still have to decide on what to show the students regarding the practical. When luck is with you, anything can happen. Of coz, fate usually enjoys a cruel twist. I was asked to find what is regression and extrapolation, and the line of best fit actually came up in my search for the answer. That mainly answered what I wanted to be answered. My friend was not satisfied though.

No comments: