nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time to board

When I drink, even if it is just a few sip, I get flushed almost immediately. Then peripheral parasthesia will set in and together with dyspepsia, make me wish I never started drinking. So it is, I really cannot drink and shall not drink. I wonder if there is an enzyme defiency that will lead to my symptoms specifically.

YEsterday, my last day, I spent the afternoon at Thamshui. Fishermen's pier. At 3.30pm, I walked past a street artiste who was belting out wonderful Taiwan oldies. I was just so mesmerised by his singing that I stood that for an hour just letting myself caught in his songs and music. The rain started to fall, abit of drizzle only and together with the sea right in front, it makes for a really emotional hour.

No comments: