nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Monday, April 13, 2009

My time in Taiwan

I think something nice should fill up my blog.
So I shall write abit about what has happened over in Taiwan.


This is what happened on my first night:
I am lying lazily in bed but today has been quite interesting so I decided to share it with you!It is actually quite cold here and I really regret not bringing one more jacket. It is actually quite boring to be alonein Taiwan. So while I was on the plane from Hongkong to Taiwan, I met an interesting uncle. The plane to Tw from Hk is actually quite empty. So almost everyone has an empty seat beside him. So I sat beside an empty seat, I am also beside the window. In the same row, an uncle is seated one seat away. He asked the stewardess for a beer in mandarin but the stewardess isJapanese so couldnt understand. I nice so I used english to convey his request. Later on he started chatting to me. Then say he will help me find a place to stay after I told him I am looking for a place to stay. ahha he actually paid for my bus ticket from airport to taipei. Then took me to his shop which sells vase and potterythen drove me around to look for a hotel. However he did not make much of a difference, I still ended up paying 30 per night . However I will just be staying at this run down hotel for one day before i move to the cleaner and more suitable for student hostel. at 25 per night. I miss you hor!!I went to Shilin night market for dinner. Ate smelly beancurd and chicken cutlet. Tomorrow shall be more thrifty! Here got hundred over channels! I am watching Tv while trying to fall asleep. OH yah got frightening thing..Coz i am staying in this really run down hotel.. they do not even have level four. I am staying on level four. which they named Level 5. Then as I collectedmy keys, I turned and saw this boy staring at me, half his body is hidden behind a door... It was quite dark and he seemed to havea greenish tinge. It looked quite freaky and I jumped abit..then the boy stretched his arm out towards me .. haha scary siaz.. why would young boy be staying in such a dirty place?


Second day:

Yesterday was quite uneventful. We went to XImenDing and had dinner there. I went with 5 other clasmate including a couple. How I wish you were here. I can just lug you around and plant a kiss on you whenever I want. Then I bumped into Andrew and Liankiat. Will be travelling this fri and sat with them to a farm, plus some pottery cottage where we can have some hands-on. Next week I will also be going to HuaLian and Taroko Gouge with them. I am really running out of cash. I shall go and change money afterwards. 7000 and 7500 for lodging and fees. WHich leaves me with 7100. However I just keep counting less money. I have no idea why. Today I sat in the clinic with my doctor. Saw plenty of patients with multiple sclerosis. An autoimmune disease which intermittently can cause weakness, numbness and vision disorders. Plenty of them. I just had lunch. It is curry pork chop plus egg wrapped rice. FOr $95, that is about 4.50 sing dollars. Tonight I will be watching Champions League. Man U vs Porto and Arsenal Vs VIllareal.Tomorrow is the exciting one where Chelsea will go to Liverpool. Then Liverpool will visitCHelsea two weeks later.
I had a nightmare yesterday. YEsterday we went to Ximending. There were two girls in ghost costumesand makeup. They were promoting a school carnival and their class is setting up a house of horror. We took pictures with them naturally. Then later yetsreday night, I dream I was neighbours with one maid who was sitting beside her asleep employer and flashing me a really eerie smile. I cannotremember if she had rotting flesh on her face. Then there was another boy who was glowing a ghastly green sitting on the floor and looking at me. I am feeling asleepy and fell asleep just now behind my doctor. For about 10 minutes. Now I shall go tothe wards and wait for him to do his ward rounds. WHich will then conclude my day!

Yesterday night:

Yah yesterday I went to Wo Cai Wo Cai Wo Cai Cai Cai, Gigi Leong was one of the guest. She and Jackie Wu did not take pictures with anyone. But the rest of the stars did. I took one with one Taiwanese aunty celebrity. although I have no idea who she is. Then the show also invited 3 pretty girls they spottedon the streets. Me and my friends were asked to vote on who is the prettiest. At the end we also took pictures with them. I missed the group photo with Ah Ya.I think the show is going to end soon with Jackie Wu retiring. So no chance to take you there.

The other night I took a bus to Fishermen's Pier. There were no one there because it was too late and the place fills up only during the weekends. But the nightmarket nearit was not too bad, I managed to buy alot of stuff to give to friends when I comeback.

No comments: