nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The laptop is burning my crotch

The marvels of technology and my innate ability to wake up at the right time see me able to create this blog entry in Zhong Zheng Airport. The plane is due to take off in another hour so that leaves me with plenty of time to reflect on a swift 3 weeks in Taiwan. Before that, I took to bed at only 5am and as much as I told myself not to fall asleep, I inadvertibly did so. To my horror that when I woke, the sky was bright and a sense of foreboding fell upon me. I let out a few cries of desperation before checking my watch which somehow still read 6.30am. Luckily the sky turns bright early here, at around 5am. A consortium of air stewardesses just boarded the plane. Perhaps it would be fun for my girlfriend to be one too. Imagine the number of free tickets for the family and they will all be first or business class. Why are they always so tall? My guess is that they need to help us load the luggage into the overhead cabin. Looks does not always come into the equation, neither does age. I have seen my fair share of obasans on the planes, they usually just stand at the door and greet you welcome or goodbye.

So next stop will be Hongkong. My second trip to disneyland and hopefully I will find enough in my tank to muster a trip to ocean park. My luggage is already overweight and even my hand carry is bulky and heavy which makes it really cumbersome to carry.

I guess I will miss taiwan because of the relatively stressfree environment and good food. Of course, there are stuff in Singapore you can hardly find in Taiwan. Which explains why I am headed back and not attempting to overextend my stay here. With lodging at only $350 for 3 weeks, food and other expenses do not come up to $1000. That means if I can secure a job that pays at least $2000 and above, life will be good in Taiwan. Good alone. I can survive on my own. Travel on my own, find accomodation alone, do everything alone. I am a survivor.

Ok now for some sleazy information. A friend asked me to bring him to a pub or nightclub. Because he wants to try some Taiwan pussys before going back to Singapore. I just talk a good talk. In theory it is easy. Go to a pub, look out for some lonely chick or a couple of them, approach them, pay for their drinks and bingo, you have secured yourself a night of fun. So when he got really serious and kept asking me to go, I was caught in a catch 22 situation. Luckily our schedules were quite hectic and we did much travelling that we did not really find time to go to a club. Someone at the University told me all the most happening clubs in Taipei and even urged me to go and have a one night stand there. I think maybe it was because I let it be known that my friends were keen to have a bit of fun. I turned down my friend twice to go to a club simply because I rather sleep than waste energy dancing and getting myself drunk.

However I still managed to glean some valuable strategy on how to pick up girls. It is really not that simple. Unless you are D where girls are queueing up to get themselves screwed in the ass by you. The rest of us mere mortals need to work harder, be patient, be prepared to buy a few drinks and risk a few disappointments. I will elaborate on that further next time. By the way, J told CC that a girl asked me out at night and both CC and LK bought the story. I guess I must not be so vocal about my theories any more. Alot of guys think they are real.

Of course, the rest of my Taiwan trip was healthy and involved plenty of walking around night markets, visiting Gorges and farms and does not involve any girls. And plenty of time in the hospital. I will miss my tutor and I actually forgot to take a picture with him on the last day. That is one less photo for my facebook! What a waste. I do hope that he comes to Singapore again with his family and this time I can actually play host to them.

No comments: