nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Friday, May 05, 2006

So many trips, so many camps, one Judo club, so many tuitions and only me.

Shall plan the itinery for Russia. Departing on the 22nd of this month. I only know Gideon from the group who are going.Moscow.Places to visit:Kremlin à enough said I think … (open 10am to 5pm, closed on Thursday. Admissions is US$8 à. students (ISIC) half price and another $10 to the armoury. Tours are available for US$20 including admissions to both Kremlin and armoury so I think it may be a better option.Red square – entered via Resurrection Gate. See chapel of the iverian virgin. lenin’s tomb (open to public from 10am to 1pm except Monday and Friday, free admission) St Basil’s Cathedral. State History Museum à history of Russian civilization (open to public 11am to 7pm except Tuesday admission US$1 according to lonely planet but US$5 according to rough guide). Kitay-gorod à financial district with many interesting buildings and architecture. KGB Museum à but requires joining of a group tour Patriarshy Dom. GUM and TsUM à big departmental stores à not really to buy things, but can see just like visiting harrod’s in London. I think the area around red square will take 2 or 3 days. Can take another day to walk round the rest of the city: Pushkinsky square à shows a section of the Boulevard ring which is a ring of open spaces and nice buildings surrounding the city centre. Skyscraper at Kudrinskaya ploshchad 1 à one of Stalin’s neo-Gothic buildings (called Seven Sisters). Moscow’s White House à place where Yeltsin rallied the opposition to Gorbechev.Gorky Park.Tretyakov Gallery à 62 rooms of artwork. That was what pigeon came up with. WOnderful, shall try to look up more things.

Bangkok next month, on some weekend with my JC friends. I have been tasked with planning as well. Saikang warrior ! Long live the SK Warrior!. BUt i Must admit it would be fun having people you know so well( or at least you used to) with you. Then again, we can always make fun of how *********** ( most negative adjectives fit) Sayanee is.

When I get back, in the early weeks of June, I shall have to start planning for Combined Martial Arts Display and the ODAC camp.

Then it would be taiwan and hongkong. More or less those involved are cleared. so we are free to enjoy ourselves. An entitlement. I shall work on that tomorrow afternoon as well. BUt i shall miss the WORLD CUP!!! Hopefully they have the channels over in TAIWAN... I really pray.

Then it shall be ODAC camp, 4th of july for the dry run and 10th to 13th for the actual event. After which shall be MEdic camp, 17th July till school opens. So much planning before that.

Judo first meeting after I am elected would be next monday. It was something like a walkover, the elections, no opponents, no divided opinions and vehement dissent. I have been drafting out the agenda for the year, hope it would give the club a lift. A new look.

WHat about my tuition kids, 6 of them. I am glad exam is not around the corner for them, but since I will be away for 10 days each trip, I can still schedule them for tuitions on an alternate day. CT asked how do I have money for so many trips, I guess that by charging exorbitant rates for tuition, I somehow managed to survive. Value for money anyway.

1 comment:

pearlewurly said...

hello!! rem me?!?!? pearle here! wah...packed schedule...and i envy that!!! i also wanna travel...but no money plus need to mug mug mug...sigh...glad to see that you are enjoying life...come back must post more pics k!! i'll be anticipating them!!! take care and have fun!!!