nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

everyone knows

I love the sea, the sand and the wind. How better to appreciate all that than to be in the middle of the sea. To be in a small kayak, to close your eyes and feel yourself drifting among the waves. Did so in Bintan, did so again today.
Most people are finishing the last few days of agony. Survivors. Had this circle of trust meeting in the sea, kayaks side by side and we let our conversation carry our imagination and the waves carry our kayaks. Why are people so interested in tragedies or miracles? will the ripples of the improbable stir the curiosity to such a huge extent? Most likely.
Almost everyone is happy now. Both veron and lijuan have their boyfriends, though danny is still single but as mother to a squirrel, i would not expect him to have much time for relationships. I still remember it was not long ago the 3 of them set up some alliance of singles, vowing to snub any possible relationships because they are jaded and disillusioned. I always thought that would be a passing phase. People do grow up. I know quite alot of secrets here and there, I always have a keen nose for juicy news. In return I trade personal information, and is that not what everyone does while gossiping? I tell them who I like, who I am with, who confessed to me, who is guilty of an affair with another and so on. It is thrilling for them because a little knowledge is always exciting.
Nothing serious, just idle. Nothing important, just curious. I like to critisize others. Not a desirable trait. I should start making myself the target of these caustic observations. Maybe, just maybe. But meanwhile, why does some idiot write some daft email? Roll my eyes.
Someone asked me to go on radio, interview by some AJ alumni . of course it had been selly who will be having exams. I would not go, who wants to be interviewed by a male DJ? My experiences with Desmond koh has been enough. Jamie teo might be able to change my mind, but then again is she a DJ?
So many friends to meet and so little time. Is there 2 months or 3 months of holidays? aKAN datang

No comments: