nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

fantastic journey

I have no time to write much now. Exams have just ended. Not that it resembles much of an exam. 2 days for 3 tracks, 3 papers and it is over for this semester. Managed to get at least an A already. Praying hard for the others.
I used to wonder at RI, how come some people don't seem to have the need to study and yet can do well in exams.
I just realised that I am one of those.
I gave up on anatomy last minute and couldn''t make sense of most of the questions in the exams.
Maybe this is something like the Truman show. I am the lead charactor and everything is orchestrated to make my life as exciting as it is now. I did not study during the term and did real badly for previous two FAs.... skipped two as well.
Interesting thoughts. Have to concentrate on my research week. Gave quite an idea on irrational fear. So perhaps If i can push it through, it would be another credit to my name.
Shall soon stop writing so much about myself. certainly seems i am real obsessed. Narcissus.
I shall leave the lauding to everyone else soon!

No comments: