nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A love song

Its been a while since we enjoyed the breeze of the night
As we stared at the lights of the city below the mountains
You say happiness and freedom
is the blessings of the poor.
And you cant imagine how I much like that idea.
As I ask you to close your eyes
and use your imagination,
a faraway that is out of your sight
somewhere out there is a playground
so we be serious in finding that innocence
Oh how romantic was your reply!
my heart is soaring
the journey is long
and we shall be the shelter for each other.
as I look at you
as I gave you the key to my past and future
I realised that so many identical dreams bond us together

Oh you light up my life
so I wish that
we may tune into each other's mind
add some feelings to my dreams
may my thoughts bear wings
love is the flight of limitless possibilities
Oh you light up my life.
I would like to share with you
the dreams that touched me.
This is just the beginning
or issit an illusion?
Well the future lies in anticipation!
A future that i wishes to share with you!

No comments: